Wednesday 6 February 2013

Just a Lil' Loving Early Tuesday Morning.

Early Tuesday Morning!

I haven't blogged for a whole week! I think it has nearly killed me! 

I really miss writing! 
Alas today has been cut short so here is a quick post on some of my wonderful Favourites. 

The Girls Night In!

Girls nights in are actually perfection. 
Comfy clothes, snacks and make-overs. 


Favourite Talking Points: 

According to Amy Ferrah-Fowler this is how girly nights go... 

(Apologies for the Subtitles)

But really all girls will know this this is not true.

The reality is that we don't do any of these things.

We (me and my 3 best friends) had a girly night the other night and there was an hour where we talked about Chocolate.

The the conversation moved n to an even more interesting topic of ... that night out last time.

A favourite of mine is being able to talk to friends for hours about absolutely nothing. Love my girls (here and there).

Favourite Movies: 

There has to be a movie that will always make you happy. 

Here are a few of mine!


Aladdin - An absolute Gem


Mean Girls - Always good for a few laughs!

Favourite Sustenance: 

SO we all know after some pointless conversation and watching girly movies we all need to refresh with snacks. 


Yum


Even More Yum


Only Slightly Obsessed Honest!


So now all you need to do is.... SCREAM

GIRLS NIGHTS IN FOR THE WIN!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment