Friday 22 February 2013

Such a Long Long time ago.

It has been far too long my small group of dedicated followers. 

How upsetting it has been for me to not be writing and updating you about the small pleasures in life. (The short story is that I have been working my butt off, the longer version is that I got locked out my account and have only just had the time to resurrect it!)

It's HALF TERM! 

Thank good ness. 

This was a very small and short blog post for you lovelies to let you know that in progress I have 2 wonderful posts on the way for you. 

"My Weekend in London" - Showcasing some of the hidden gems in the West of London.

and 

"The Girl with the Dark Eyebrows - Cara" - A Cara Delevingne Special. 

Keep smiling my sweet ones and keep your peepers open for these little pearls of wisdom hitting your RSS feeds soon! 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment