Saturday 12 January 2013

Ooooh I'm ready for the Weekend.

Happy Saturday my little lovelies!

I have had had a fairly crazy week, involving work, uni, and more work. 

Something else that has hit home this week is how much I hate January. For the gloom, the bills and for the fact I have NO MONEY!

But all is not lost. Netflix and Love Film subscriptions have been a life line! 

So this blog post solely focuses on one thing MOVIES! They are virtually free, and provide much joy. 

So I spent a while on IMDB the other day and found alot of movies that I would love and have yet to see... This is how many. 


... and this is not all of them. 

So here are some of my favourites. 

Favourite Tear-Jerker:

Like Crazy


Simple and beautifully filmed. But it is not a chick flick, it is different from most stories. Thats a good thing. 

Favourite Love Story: 

Dear John


This was always going to be an emotional film - based on a Nicolas Sparkes novel. 
Combine a passionate love story, letters and war together. Beautiful. 

Favourite Funny: 

Date Night


A hilarious love story of a married couple stuck in a rut. Steve Carell and Tina Fey could not be more perfect together. 
Add the mafia and it becomes highly hilarious. 
 

Favourite Action: 

The Bourne Identity


Could be one of the most gripping action movies. Great story line, great acting, and Matt Damon proves himself as a confident actor. 
A must see. 

Favourite Fantasy:

Harry Potter 3 onwards. 


From book 3 onwards the films really take off. I love all of them but naturally 3 is the best book. 
WATCH ALL OF THEM!

Favourite Period Drama:

Atonement

A false accusation stops a great love affair, James McAvoy and Keira Knightly storm it. 

Favourite Superhero:

The Incredible Hulk


My favourite Avenger. Favourite unconditional love. And Ed Norton. 

Film of Today: 

What am I watching today.

He's Just Not That Into You

Happy Movie watching!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment